The Bankstown Bulls JRLFC are seeking coaches for the following age groups:
Under 5 (2nd side)
Under 6 (2nd side)
Under 7 (2nd side)
Girls Teams (U14 & above)
Coaching appointments for the other sides will be confirmed shortly.
Experience isn’t necessary and the Bankstown Bulls covers the cost for coaches to meet their correct accreditations for the age group.
Complete the attached coaching form or copy/paste the below questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Matt or Ali or email email@example.com
COACHING APPLICATION (copy paste or see attached):
Date of Birth:
Team Applying For 1st Preference:
Team Applying For 2nd & 3rd Preferences:
If unsuccessful on 1st Preference the club will strongly consider 2nd and 3rd Preferences
Do you have a relative playing in this team:
Will you have a team representative at every meeting:
Who will be your Level 1 Trainer(s) (U13-Opens):
Will you help at Ruse Park & Padstow Park in 2020 with ground duties:
Will you & your staff in 2020 support all club events:
Reason for coaching this side(s):
You will need to have a Working With Children’s Check issued by the office of the Children’s Guardian
• I have truthfully answered all questions above
• I agree to return all club gear & equipment at the completion of the 2020 season
• I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct set out by the Bankstown Bulls, CBDJRL, NSWRL, National Rugby League & affiliated competitions
• I will assist in ensuring that my staff are registered & properly compliant and that all players will provide correct ID and be financially registered prior to round 1
• I agree that all players must be 100% financial before they can play a competition match and the player(s) can’t the field until registration has been financially finalised
• I, my staff and my team will support and help other teams at the Bulls to be as successful as possible and provide a positive atmosphere around the club
Please don’t hesitate add more information by email or print that will assist the club with your selection as coach including coaching experience & background. The Bulls club assist with accreditations of officials.
Note: Coaches will have the right to choose their Trainers & Managers providing they have a valid WWC, the correct accreditations and aren’t deemed a Code of Conduct or Breach risk for the club.
2020 Bulls Coaching Application Form
Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Inc