Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club will be fielding teams Male & Female from Under 5 to Under 23 and Open Age for the 2021 season.
Experience isn’t necessary and the Bankstown Bulls club provides financial assistance for coaches to meet the minimum qualifications needed.
All coaching applicants must have a valid Working With Children clearance as per CBDJRL requirements.
Please fill out attached form or copy/paste below questions and email to email@example.com prior to the closing date.
Applications close 12 October 2020. If there’s vacancies for teams following 12 October 2020 the club will advertise for specific teams.
2021 BANKSTOWN BULLS COACHING APPLICATION FORM
Date of Birth:
Team Applying For 1st Preference:
Team Applying For 2nd & 3rd Preferences:
If unsuccessful on 1st Preference the club will strongly consider 2nd and 3rd Preferences
Do you have a relative playing in this team:
Will you have at least one team representative at every meeting:
Who will be your Level 1 Trainer(s) (U13-Opens):
Will you help at Ruse Park & Padstow Park in 2021 with ground duties:
Will you & your staff support all club affiliated events:
Reason for coaching this side(s):
You will need to have a Working With Children’s Check issued by the office of the Children’s Guardian
WWC Number: Expiry Date:
• I have truthfully answered all questions above
• I agree to return all club gear & equipment at the completion of the 2021 season
• I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct set out by the Bankstown Bulls, CBDJRL, NSWRL, NRL, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs & affiliated competitions
• I will assist in ensuring that my staff are registered & properly compliant and that all players will provide correct ID and be registered prior to round 1
• I agree that all players must be 100% financial before they can play a competition match and the player(s) can’t take the field until registration has been financially finalised
• I, my staff and my team will support and help all other teams at the Bulls to be as successful as possible, support Bulls club initiatives and provide a positive atmosphere around the club
Please don’t hesitate add more information by email or print that will assist the club with your selection as coach including coaching experience & background. The club assists officials with accreditations.
Note: Coaches will have the right to choose their Trainers & Managers providing they have a valid WWC, the correct accreditation’s and aren’t deemed a Code of Conduct or Breach risk for the club.
Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Incorporated.